Meeting Facilitators (Contract)
Te Tumu Paeroa is an independent, professional trustee organisation providing services on behalf of Māori landowners. Our vision is to mobilise Māori land to create this generations’ legacy.
- 100,000 hectares of Māori land
- 2,000 land blocks
- 95,000 owner accounts
- $88 million in client funds
Te Tumu Paeroa would love to hear from you if you are fluent in Te Reo Māori and enjoy working with people and building relationships.
The Meeting Facilitators will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the facilitation of meetings of landowners and trustees
- Facilitating meetings in a professional manner representing the values of our organisation
- Recording and producing minutes within agreed Te Tumu Paeroa standards
- Travelling as required throughout New Zealand
Meeting Facilitators will be paid a contracted flat fee. For further information about the role please contact Sally Dunbar.
To apply for this role, please complete the attached application form and send a covering letter and your CV to:
Sally Dunbar, Trust Compliance Manager
Or DDI: 04 474 4618
Applications close on the 5th of May 2014. Please note that only applicants who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered.