Make a difference. Be part of our work of unlocking the potential of Māori land.
As a respected professional services organisation, our team of 70 people looks after 2,000 trusts, companies and joint ventures on behalf of over 85,000 landowners. You’ll get exposed to a diverse range of areas - property management, commercial development, landowner registry service, investment and finance, communications and trust management. We are looking for high performing people that thrive on delivering excellence and believe in the work that we do.
Registry Services Officer
Te Tumu Paeroa is an independent, professional, trustee organisation. Our work is to protect and grow the land and assets of over 85,000 land owners who we work on behalf of. We look after 2,000 trusts, companies and joint ventures across 100,000 hectares of Māori land.
We are looking for high performing people who thrive on delivering excellence and believe in the work that Te Tumu Paeroa is leading and executing. You can read more about our exciting organisation at http://www.tetumupaeroa.co.nz/who-we-are
Purpose of the position
The Registry Services Officer is responsible for maintaining Te Tumu Paeroa’s core registers of client, property and trust information.
We are seeking a Registry Services Officer to provide exceptional customer service to the landowners that we work for. Te Tumu Paeroa seeks applications from a team player who:
- Has an excellent customer service ethic and is committed to finding solutions.
- Is highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Has an interest in, and empathy for, Māori values and Māori language.
- Committed to maintaining our register of client details and trust information.
- Can undertake administrative support.
- Is comfortable working with highly efficient IT programmes including databases and client management systems.
Beyond this, desirable skills include an understanding of the Māori Land Courts role and broader court operating context and knowledge of Māori land management structures.
You’ll get to work with an interesting mix of industry professionals and be part of a dedicated team.
To apply for this role, please:
Send the three items below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your CV
- A covering letter outlining why you believe you are suited to this role and our organisation, and
- A completed application form below
Applications close Monday 9 March 2015.
Please note that only applicants who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered, and that incomplete applications will not be considered.