Our financial capability programme
We created Te Tumu Whairawa to be flexible, and grow the knowledge and understanding of attendees at all levels of financial capability. The skills gained through this course also support participants to transition into further Māori Governance programmes.
By attending this programme, you will:
- Gain an understanding of financial jargon
- Gain an understanding of financial statements within a land context
- Learn about financial safety
- Learn about financial planning
- Discover more about the roles, responsibilities and obligations of being a kaitiaki of a land entity
- Learn how to create a budget for a land entity
You can register your interest for future programmes.
Simply fill in our registration form below.