About LU - Tapuaeroa B3A
This is a very isolated section 4.4 km up Tapuaeroa valley Road from the junction with State highway 35. The block is accessible only through the Tapuaeroa River so its use is limited to grazing cattle. Approximately one third of the section on the south end is dense manuka on a broken gully area which is best left that way to prevent erosion. The frontal two thirds is suitable for grazing. Manuka reversion has been continued on the frontal hill. Express interest now and aninformation pack will be sent out.
- Address: Tapuaeroa Road, Ruatoria
- Land area: 86.155 hectares
- Legal title: LU - Tapuaeroa B3A
- Available from: 1 Nov 2019
- Term of lease: To be negotiated
Send Faith Northover an enquiry about this property.