My Whenua is our secure online service that helps you stay connected to your whenua.
This online service provides you and whānau with access to information about whenua that we administer on your behalf. You can also receive notifications whenever there are updates.
Once you’ve signed up you can view:
- News and other pānui
- Images, videos and stories
- Dates of upcoming owner hui
- Information about trusts you are an owner in, such as:
- Name and contact details of the trustee
- Details of the trustee's appointment
- Removal and retirement of a responsible trustee
- A copy of the trust order or other trust information
You can contact us by phone for this information, however we'll need to verify your identity. Please don't be offended if we ask you some personal questions, this is so we can confirm we are giving information to the correct person.
Who can access My Whenua?
- Owners and trustees: you’ll have full access to information about whenua you’re associated with and that we administer.
- Whānau: can access general information about the whenua, images and find out about who the trustees for your whenua are.
- Whānau trust trustees: can access the same information as owners. We just need to confirm their identity.
If you have an email address, you can sign up for My Whenua here.