In carrying out our mahi, we are guided by our values.
By following these values in our mahi, we tautoko owners of whenua Māori, trustees and their whānau.
As a Māori organisation we are committed to providing services that deliver the best outcomes for our clients.
- Tōtika | Te tika o te tū (Professionalism)
- Kotahitanga | Te raranga i te tira (Unity)
- Manaakitanga | Te akiaki i te mana (Respect)
- Mana | Te iti, te wehi, te wana (Integrity)
What our name means
- Tumu is the foundation
- Paeroa means by law or as legislated.
Our logo was designed to reflect our vision and values. It takes its inspiration from images of Aotearoa viewed from a distinctly Te Ao Māori perspective.
- Like the pitau of a new fern we will grow strong.
- Like the fluid movement of water we will adapt as the needs of our people and our environment change.
- Like the eye of the kārearea we will have clarity of purpose.