Taupae Pia Graduate Programme
If you have recently graduated and looking for new opportunities, kōrero with us about Taupae Pia our Graduate Programme.
- A 12-month full time Graduate Programme
- Tailored to your discipline and skillset
- Based in Te Whanganui-a-Tara (Wellington)
Te Tumu Paeroa is proud to offer graduates the opportunity to be part of Taupae Pia, a Graduate Programme like no other. This programme provides recent graduates with an opportunity to build their kete of knowledge while protecting and enhancing whenua Māori.
We have opportunities for graduates in a number of areas including Information Management, Risk, Agribusiness, and more.
Mō Taupae Pia
At Te Tumu Paeroa we’re committed to our owners achieving tino rangatiratanga over their whenua Māori and Taupae Pia is designed to provide you with opportunities to gain rich experience and knowledge that will ensure the protection of whenua as taonga tuku iho.
During this 12 month full-time programme you will gain knowledge in areas of Māori land administration and how it relates to your specialist discipline, while also gaining first-hand experience in:
- Information Management
- Trust administration
- Land-based enterprises
- Project management
- Communications & Marketing
and much more…
Depending on your discipline, you will either be guided through a rotation of different areas of our organisation or placed in a single placement to develop and hone your specialised skillset.
You will be based in Te Whanganui-a-Tara (Wellington) but you'll have the chance to walk the whenua with owners and understand the journey to tino rangatiratanga.
He aha i roto i a koe hoki | What’s in it for you?
- A chance to make a difference for whenua Māori
- Learn and develop skills to propel you and your career
- Training opportunities on-the-job and online
- Placements designed to build your skills and knowledge
- A chance to build professional relationships & networks
- Access to permanent career opportunities
- Gain skills and knowledge to support iwi, hapū and whānau
Ka āhei ahau ki te tono | Am I eligible to apply?
We’re seeking graduates with a range of skills to help support us on our journey and who reflect our values of Tōtika, Kotahitanga, Manaakitanga, and Mana.
We’re open to graduates studying in all fields but we do have particular interest in the following areas:
- Accounting / Finance
- Information Management
- Resource Management
- Māori Studies
- Agriculture / Horticulture
- Rural Land Valuation
- Property Management
- Marketing and Communications
Me pēhea te tono | How to apply
We’re inviting graduates who aspire to be future leaders to apply today for the 2023 intake.
Learn more and apply now! - Taupae Pia – Te Tumu Paeroa's Graduate Programme
Please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]